Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Cheap Christmas Cards!!

With this being our first Christmas as a married couple I was stumped at what to do for Christmas cards.  I got my wheels to turning and started thinking about all of our wedding images that we have. 

First I picked out my favorite image from our wedding:

Second I opened the image in GIMP (which is a free photo editor) or whatever photo editor you prefer.  Here I can resize the image to a 4X6 or 5X7 (what ever size card you want).  

Third I added "Merry Christmas" & "Sarah & Chris Loudermilk" to the photo.

Fourth save the image and then upload it to your favorite photo printing service. Upload it as a 4x6 image with either a matt or glossy finish (this is totally personal to you).  Usually you can get the prints for around $.10 a piece.  I love this price!

Fifth While you are waiting on your images to get printed you can go to your local craft store and buy some envelopes that will fit your card. 

This was a quick and budget saving way to make your Christmas cards!

Here is our final product:


Happy Christmas Card Making!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment